top of page



  • If you have an enquiry, complaint or dispute, including in relation to your bill or any marketing activity, please contact us.

  • If you’re not satisfied with how your complaint has been resolved you may be able to contact the energy ombudsman in your state or territory.

       NSW: 1800 246 545

       VIC: 1800 500 509

       QLD: 1800 662 837

       SA: 1800 665 565

  • If you’d like more information on the terms and conditions, instalment plans, energy rebates for life support or other concessions or rebates, call us on 1300 856 570. You may be eligible for government concessions or rebates depending on your personal situation (for example, for certain concession card holders and pensioners)


bottom of page